Dr Nicolaos P. Theodossiou
Civil Engineer, Professor
Division of Hydraulics and Environmental Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering, School of Technology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Educational – Professional Experience
- Director of the Water Resources Engineering and Management Lab of the Department of Civil Engineering
- President of the committee of European, International Relations and Cooperations of the Department of Civil Engineering
- Director of the Postgraduate program “Protection of the Environment and Sustainable Development”
- Coordinator of the Environmental Council of A.U.Th.
- President of the Board of the Hellenic Hydrotechnical Association
- Member of the Board of the Association of European Civil Engineering Faculties
- Member of the Board of the Integrated Water Resources Management Center of A.U.Th.
- Chair of the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network Black Sea
- Coordinator of the research team “Sisyphus-optimization”